Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY GUYS JUST GOT A 2006 TTR-50 OFF A BUDY, ALREADY HAS BIG BAR KIT AND HEAVY REAR SPRING, AND STREET TIRES. OTHER THEN THAT ITS COMPLETELY STOCK. JUST LOOKIN FOR SOME ADVICE AS TO WHAT TO BUY FOR IT TO BETTER SUIT ME. PLAN ON RUNNIN IT IN PARKING LOTS. let me know what ya'll think. thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
If you plan to motard it then buy full leathers and you're set. If you're going to do wheelies then you don't really even need that. Mini's become less fun the more you do to them so I would just stop where you are.

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
Takegawa.
I have a 90 I put the full big bore kit on,110 kit= new cylinder, piston, carb, cam, intake, and a few odds n ends. I also dropped a tooth up front and threw on an FMF full exhaust. Left the bars and frame alone, they're more fun midget sized. I've had my ass kicked more times by that "harmless" little bike than all my other rides combined. Off roading it is a challenge, the pegs are usually the height of most ruts. Have fun with it.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
didn't know if anyone has put the exhaust and jet kits on em. help much? worth spendin the money?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Right on guys thanks. Had it out all day today, did a lot of ridin. That lil bike is tons of fun! Could use a lil more power though!! Or i just needa drop a few lbs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts