Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
MIA Ex-Mod
3,051 Posts
Schweet gun. I prefer the Smiths but they claim the Glocks are excellent guns.

Tread

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Awesome gun, you will enjoy it. I have the Glock 23.

·
Registered
567 Posts
good choice my first pistol purchase as well and will last forever. smiths have safeties on them that dont let you shoot without having the magazine in them. not good in defensive gun if you accidently ditch the mag during the poopoo hitting the fan. high capacity magazines are a dime a dozen now. have shot a few action pistol competitions with a glock 22. like the 23 better for concealed carry.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Glocks are nice. I got three. A glock 17 (9mm) purchased before the 18 round law was passed back in the mid 90's, Glock 40 compact (.45 cal), and a Glock 30 compact (.40 caliber).

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
great choice.. i have the the glock 19c which is my favorite gun to shoot.. i also have the 33, and 26.. My all time favorite though are my H&K pistols. I barely shoot them, i just like to look at them..LOL

·
Registered
969 Posts
Nice pistol. Have fun with it. Time to hit the range.....

·
Registered
344 Posts
the Glock 22 (preban)full frame was the first handgun I ever bought. it was great. Kinda big. I never use it. I carry a Glock 26 (9mm) compact now, its still kinda big. good gun, keep it forever if ya can.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
nice gun if you are looking for a full frame gun.

I have a Glock 27, ultra compact .40 and it is perfect for conceal carry.

Also someone said they have a Glock 30 and it was a .40, I think that model is the ultra compact .45 if memory severs me right.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i cranked a few rounds off tonight, gun shoots great. i just need to practice some more. im shooting 180gr cheap winchesters for now, would like to switch to federal hollow pts 180gr eventually in case i actually get close enough to a deer to pop it this fall. any recommendations on other brands of ammo?

·
Currently Clueless
1,516 Posts
Um last time I checked it is Illegal to hunt with Hollow Points so check your laws so you don't end up in Jail. Nice piece BTW. Still prefer my Sig over a Glock.

·
GP Star/Official Spam Spotter
5,756 Posts
i am jealous. i am not allowed to have a gun here in the states:sad:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts