Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
man i cant wait for that to come out! i had a rosso 190 on my 9R and it was definitely a nice tire.

·
Registered
777 Posts
How long before we see a Diablo Rosso Supercorsa 3? Could the marketing twits over at Pirelli make the lineup any more confusing?

·
Registered
541 Posts
Maybe they are running out of Italian names? "Da newa tire isa rounda anda sticky!!"
So I'm guessing this is the replacement for the Corsa3?

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
I'm not a big fan of Pirelli, I think I might try michelin's new Power One.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Maybe they are running out of Italian names? "Da newa tire isa rounda anda sticky!!"
So I'm guessing this is the replacement for the Corsa3?
Haha, that's funny right there.

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
:+1:

Oh, and yay! Another quick wearing tire no one needs....just what the market needed.

Quick wearing and cost like 360$, lol. You pretty much need a tire sponsership just to ride to work these days.

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
I am happy with my Rossos :dontknow:

·
Gun Owning Republican
5,278 Posts
I'll try them...I am almost done with the Rossos as this year was a very light riding year for me since I was in WA and now in SoCal...I have always enjoyed Pirelli tires and depending on what you need they are awesome tires. I get my Corsa IIIs cheap as did my Rossos...Next tire for me. Rossos were awesome and good for those who want wear and performance. I really enjoy them a lot.

·
Registered
540 Posts
I dont know if Im tripping out more on the fact they write tire with a Y or the possibility that there could be a better tire than the corsa3.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts