Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have posted on here in ages, i sold my gen4 a few years ago and when I decided to get back into racing I found a smoking deal on a mint gen3 so I picked it up.

The bike now has a full list of mods and so far the best time I've ran on it is a 8.42 @ 167.

Let me know what yu guys think.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Damn nice. I dont drag race. I do have a question about the bottle. Its barely off the ground I guess your not worried about it hitting the ground?

·
Registered
598 Posts
Nice times and trap speed!!

Anything done to the motor? How big of a shot? Wheel base and rider weight?

lol just full of questions

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The bottle has like 3 inches of clearance the picture makes it looks worse than it actually is.

The motor is all stock with a factory race intake cam, the stock intake moved to the exhaust side and valve springs.

I weigh 160 suited

70in wheel base

And it has .017 jets in it so it's like a 45ish shot.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the kind words guys..

As far as the cams I think I need to re degree them.

Hp numbers before cams.

172 NA and 218 on nitrous

After cams

156 NA and 231 on nitrous. Nothing else was changed. Has the same jet size.

The cams are at 109 and 105.5

It lost power NA but picked up pretty good on the nitrous I don get it. Lol

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah.. Im not sure if I should try a different number on the degree or not. I never run it off the nitrous unless I'm just puting around on the street.. if I knew that if I were to re degree them and pick up considerable power on bottle I'd do it. But thats alot of work to gamble on.

·
Registered
48 Posts
How long is your arm, also what nitrous controller and parameters are u running/using?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
48 Posts
How long is your arm, also what nitrous controller and parameters are u running/using?

I don't know how i missed your post with your wheelbase , 70 inches. So your sitting like me 14 over. What controller are you using and the settings?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah its a 14 over arm.

I'm using a schnitz micro storm progressive, start % is 55 with a ramp of 1.45 seconds to 100%

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Nice pass man. Thats haulin!

·
Registered
267 Posts
This is awesome to see after i just spent my sunday at the strip. That 60ft is nasty! good riding my friend

1 - 18 of 18 Posts