Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New Personal Best only Mods from a Slip-on to a Full Akra with PC downloaded map the Modification history is here:

http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1733477&posted=1#post1733477 post #68

Still weigh 215lbs geared and the clutch has problems but still happy with the Modifications so far this is 54” SWB bike with 91 pump gas and a Slow rookie on the bike ….lol…..love videos hope some of you do too. :thumbsup:

Bloo

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts
9.9x @ 215lb on SWB... in my book that ain't no rookie. :thumbsup:

I predict you will be in the 9.8x next time you're out there.

What gearing you got on her btw? You're big butt is gonna need some gearing... the loooong first gear makes getting out of the hole a challenge.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
9.9x @ 215lb on SWB... in my book that ain't no rookie. :thumbsup:

I predict you will be in the 9.8x next time you're out there.

What gearing you got on her btw? You're big butt is gonna need some gearing... the loooong first gear makes getting out of the hole a challenge.
only 16/40 hit the Rev limiter many times today. :badteeth:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice job bloo, should be in the .80s in no time!!
I was thinking I would do it today but really fighting Clutch problems maybe next year and thanks Nola and you too Codyc. :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Still the same clutch problem you've been dealing with for awhile now? I know you beat your best time, but it was only at 143mph, if I recall you have been 148. Is that contributed to the clutch problem?

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Still the same clutch problem you've been dealing with for awhile now? I know you beat your best time, but it was only at 143mph, if I recall you have been 148. Is that contributed to the clutch problem?
NO, I think the Track messed with the timing for Top end from the word around the track but ET is still good to go......the clutch problem if you look at my video I can't go WIDE OPEN at the start I have to figure out a sweet spot later on and that sucks but I am trying........BTW I dedicate todays run to our Famous Ruthless Racing RIP he once told me when I got my 1st 9s Run it didn't count unless I did it twice, I gave it too him twice but in different days but today I did it like he wanted me to do in the First place BACK TO BACK. :thumbsup: I thought of Ruthless today he was with me. :wink:

bloo

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
That's awesome bloo, ET is what counts anyway!!! Was just curious since I have seen more mph. Just think of what she will do with a custom tune!!

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's awesome bloo, ET is what counts anyway!!! Was just curious since I have seen more mph. Just think of what she will do with a custom tune!!
If I wasn't clear yeah the same clutch problem for the last year or so....not going to count on a custom tune but you never know for more better times.:wink: :eek:ccasion1

bloo

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here is a VID of the first run minutes after I got the bike off the truck... pay NO attention to Grandpa comments in the background please. :lol:

Again Mods full system downloaded map, 54" long, rider wieght with gear 215lbs and an old dude. :lol:

bloo

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
nice run bloo :thumbsup: i got a feeling you will be in the 70-80's very soon and def not bad for a grandpa :wink:

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
only 16/40 hit the Rev limiter many times today. :badteeth:
Nice run bloo at first i was thinking you need more gear, but your bike it short i do think a 41t might be better but still a good run, did i hear a kid say look at grandpa? I got two grandkids myself your not old:thumbsup:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice run bloo at first i was thinking you need more gear, but your bike it short i do think a 41t might be better but still a good run, did i hear a kid say look at grandpa? I got two grandkids myself your not old:thumbsup:
Thanks bud ...yes need more gearing but have to fix my clutch problems first...the Grandpa thing is my lady had a previous marriage had 2 girls helped raised them since they were 5-8yrs old now both have kids their real dad left them when young so they make sure their kids call me Grandpa I am the only Dad they had...I don't feel like one though :lol: my son is from the same women he is 12yrs old...I promise I will get married one day never liked that commitment thing. :lol: don't know what's wrong with me when it comes to that :badteeth:

bloo

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Thanks bud ...yes need more gearing but have to fix my clutch problems first...the Grandpa thing is my lady had a previous marriage had 2 girls helped raised them since they were 5-8yrs old now both have kids their real dad left them when young so they make sure their kids call me Grandpa I am the only Dad they had...I don't feel like one though :lol: my son is from the same women he is 12yrs old...I promise I will get married one day never liked that commitment thing. :lol: don't know what's wrong with me when it comes to that :badteeth:

bloo
MAN i been with my wife for 23 years been married for 5 years i know what you mean:mrgreen::thumbsup:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
MAN i been with my wife for 23 years been married for 5 years i know what you mean:mrgreen::thumbsup:
So I am not the only idiot that doesn't know when to pull the trigger :lol: :thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts