Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the local strip yesterday and got a new personal best....2005 lowered and strapped down 2 front sprocket full akra evo pc3 bmc filter....ran about 8 times couldnt stop spinning or bogging or lifting....anyways

1/8...6.425
Mph...117.54
1/4...9.75
Mph...147.13

60 foot really killed me last time i raced i was low 1.6s ...tire was a 2ct had lots of problems with it today but not a single problem the last time i raced??....oh and the pc3 has ivans base map......winter it will be getting an ignition module and personally tuned by ivan himself

:cool: 9.75 stoked swb

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you sir.....i was trying all kinds of rpms...everytime i tried to leave at 8 or 9 i ended up spinning off the line ...it was better for me leaving at aboit 4 or 5....track conditions sucked

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
congrats on the new personal best man :thumbsup: track prep does play a big factor in traction, et so i wouldnt go to hard on yourself. how you likin the -2 on the front ?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2 down in the front is a whole new beast it took some getting used to but i love it and wont look back...speedodrd it still tops out at 177 mph and thats good enough for me

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The track was rented for the day by the company i work for and another close company so i see why they half assed prepped the track.....shit was scary slippery

·
Registered
227 Posts
2 down in the front is a whole new beast it took some getting used to but i love it and wont look back...speedodrd it still tops out at 177 mph and thats good enough for me
:+1: :wink:
try -2/+2. gets real exciting!! :lol:

:mrgreen:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Went to the local strip yesterday and got a new personal best....2005 lowered and strapped down 2 front sprocket full akra evo pc3 bmc filter....ran about 8 times couldnt stop spinning or bogging or lifting....anyways

1/8...6.425
Mph...117.54
1/4...9.75
Mph...147.13

60 foot really killed me last time i raced i was low 1.6s ...tire was a 2ct had lots of problems with it today but not a single problem the last time i raced??....oh and the pc3 has ivans base map......winter it will be getting an ignition module and personally tuned by ivan himself

:cool: 9.75 stoked swb
Nice :thumbsup:......just one thing when posting mods Rider weight is important too on SWB...so how much? surprised no one asked already :dontknow:

bloo

1 - 9 of 9 Posts