Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes....this is NEW for this site having a Sectional Moderator but basically Ripped10r now controls what goes on in this forum Adult Section...he can create rules and move threads, delete, do Stickys and what ever he can't do I will help out as well.....listen to Ripped he is in Charge here :wink:.....so PM Ripped for any problems...:wink:

bloo

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Yes....this is NEW for this site having a Sectional Moderator but basically Ripped10r now controls what goes on in this forum Adult Section...he can create rules and move threads, delete, do Stickys and what ever he can't do I will help out as well.....listen to Ripped he is in Charge here :wink:.....so PM Ripped for any problems...:wink:

bloo
:eek:ccasion1, the best man for the JOB in my opinion

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
I would like the vice-Moderator position... I work cheap!

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Hey thanks guys.And big thanks Blue for looking out.I will do my best to keep everyone happy,well at least try.
You da man Ripped10R... Never mind all the good stuff you post, you just seem like a cool dude...

Word up...that's 80's for you da man :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Congrats Ripped looks like "Azz King" has come to fruition! First order of business no more pics with dicks! LOL

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
There's some jackass posting nudie pics in the NWS section. You wanna smack em? Congrats man.

·
Registered
92 Posts
:thumbsup::eek:ccasion1:notworthy:rockwoot::wav:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts