Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just stopping in to say Hi. I am considering a new zx-10r as a new bike. So just checking out the site and the info that is offered. I am and have been a Honda guy. But with there new 1000 burning oil and a few other things I think I am going to jump ship and try something else? I have an 02 cbr954rr. I have been riding for 15 years and usually cover 25-30000 miles a year. My current bike has almost 59000miles. Any current problems or concerns about the new 10r? Thanks. Lee.

·
Registered
620 Posts
:welcome: :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
279 Posts
none, that im aware of. Mine is an 06' though

·
Registered
377 Posts
welcome to the site....i'm now the resident honda owner on the this site! (formerly own a 2006zx-10)

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
welcome to the site! my buddy just got an 09 repsol 1000rr and he loves it and i must say aside from its looks, it is a nice bike. The 10r is such an animal though, whatever you decide there is a good bunch of people here to help you out!

·
GP Star/Official Spam Spotter
5,756 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone! I have both the honda 1000 and the zx-10r prices of less then 10000 out the door. Just haven't been able to find a new zx around here to ride. The dealer said he would prep one and let me demo it? Just don't want to turn around and not buy it. I have a friend with a 08 honda so I was trying to test ride pretty close to the same time and see which one I would like. I am just uneasy knowing up front the honda will more then likely burn oil and they say that is ok. And my riding style is a little more on the aggressive side and have been burn with the "rider abuse" when it comes to warranty. I think at this point I am going to see what the 2010's have coming out. Colors, updates,etc. Thanks again! Lee.

·
Registered
242 Posts
:welcome:
No matter the year you'll be steppin' up!!

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts