Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I have been reading this forum since aug of last year from work. I was not able to join because I had no email address of my own. However my loving wife recently decided that I had suffered long enough for the crimes that I commited when I was running gaming servers and a few web pages LOL to let me have my connection back.

I have been riding for for roughly 16 years. Last year in aug I purchased a wrecked black 2006 zx10r with 2000 miles on the clock with a clean title for $5000. Since then I have stripped the bike and gone over every inch of her. Thanks to ebay I was able to get her right again for pennies on the dollar. I know have 9000 miles on the clock and few simples mods that I picked up from this vast data base of knowledge that you fine people have here.

mods:

secondaries removed
A&R race baffles
blockoffs
cat gutted
power commander III
Speedo healer
-1/+1 gearing

future mods:
brembo m/c zx-14 or 6r calipers
rearsets
dyno jet quick shifter
riifle man 1/5 conversion (in the works as I type)

Well enough :bs: I better stop while I am still welcome here. Glad to be a member and hope to contribute to the pool of knowledge in the future.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Sorry about the pics I had to sell my camera last year to help fix up the 10. I will get some up as soon as I can. I maybe able to use the cell Phone it takes pretty good pics. I wish I would have taken some before pics :headshake Oh and thanks for the welcome guys.

·
Registered
835 Posts
:welcome:Welcome!:welcome:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts