Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I'd introduce myself since I hadn't when I first arrived. In my defense I came here for a zx6r part, so I didn't feel right doing so, ha.

My name is Steven, just about 27 years old. Originally from southeast PA, recently moved to the eastern panhandle of WV, about an hour west of Summit Point. Married with two daughters.

Started riding in 2009 with a 2003 zx6rr and have had mostly Kawasaki's since then despite a few strays.

Currently own a gen 4 zx10r that I purchased last March. Pretty awesome bike from the little time I've spent with it since we moved. It is my second zx10r, first one being a gen 1 that I built after years of others abuse. Spent a lot of time lurking here to help me with that bike so I thank you.

I left my bike in PA with my parents till I can find a good place for it down here, but if anyone is local to this area for when I do get it here, let me know! I can probably count on two hands the amount of sport bikes I've seen in my area since June, so I can't rely on running into anybody.

Well enough of that. I guess if you've read this much you've earned some basic pictures.

My last two that I sold to fund the gen 4

The day I got the gen 4

And the family, haha

Sent from my HTC Desire 625 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Welcome mate glad your out of the closet and showing us your hand!there is so much knowledge on the gen4 from members who are willing to help and offer great advice!enjoy your stay I'm sure other members will pop in and say when they wake up!its 5.45pm in Australia atm that why I'm sniffing around anyway take care cheers Peter

·
Premium Member
9,188 Posts
:welcome: swopesy!

Nice bikes and family, I see you start them riding young :biggrin:

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,978 Posts
Welcome to the party!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you all for the warm welcomes!
Welcome mate glad your out of the closet and showing us your hand!there is so much knowledge on the gen4 from members who are willing to help and offer great advice!enjoy your stay I'm sure other members will pop in and say when they wake up!its 5.45pm in Australia atm that why I'm sniffing around anyway take care cheers Peter
Not only have I noticed the vast amount of knowledge around here, but it seems it's accompanied with respect which is a rare quality in a forum. You have a beautiful bike by the way.
:welcome: swopesy!

Nice bikes and family, I see you start them riding young
Thank you! I figure I won't have much to leave them but bikes so I gotta make sure atleast one shares the passion haha.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Thank you swopesy!we all are different in many ways!but a common theme unites us and when we all agree that we have a luv for 2 wheels it's hard to argue about that!Im not perfect and prolly have put my foot in my mouth a few times but if you put your hand up and cop it on the chin time seems to help a rift!honestly there's enough evil fkd up shit going on around us we should be able to relax "in our comfort zone"on this forum.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you swopesy!we all are different in many ways!but a common theme unites us and when we all agree that we have a luv for 2 wheels it's hard to argue about that!Im not perfect and prolly have put my foot in my mouth a few times but if you put your hand up and cop it on the chin time seems to help a rift!honestly there's enough evil fkd up shit going on around us we should be able to relax "in our comfort zone"on this forum.
Very well put Peter! That's a good way to look at it with the comfort zone. It's a shame many people today have strayed from that simple concept.-Steven

·
Registered
461 Posts
:welcome:

Reactions: swopesy
1 - 11 of 11 Posts