Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just became a member, In Feburary I purchased a 04 ZX10R with 900 miles. Prior to that I had a 1993 ZX7R, the limited race special. I got the ZX7R to handle great, wheels, shock, forks, during my 13 years of owning it I did just about every thing that could be done to it. The ZX10R is so fast and handles so much better it's unbelivable. I retro fitted a Hindle carbon can to it and installed an Ohlins steering damper to it. The first time I road it I knew it would need one. Anyway, I look forward to seeing the different mod and things you guys have don to your ZX10r's.

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
ZX10Rip said:
Prior to that I had a 1993 ZX7R, the limited race special. I got the ZX7R to handle great, wheels, shock, forks, during my 13 years of owning it I did just about every thing that could be done to it.
Loved that bike- I was torn in 94.
Always wanted the ZX7, almost got a canadian (blk/silver one used.) That year YZF750 came to US and I was a yami/Rainey fan.

Worked at a dealer at the time, ended up buying the 94-900rr.
Had just ridden one, it cost me less than the YZF and they were not dealing (even to employees) on the ZXR-R that they had. Think it may have been a 92.

For the Graphics era, those were about the nicest, race look decals.

Any pics of the 7?

·
Registered
754 Posts
:welcome: :welcome:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts