Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to check in and say hello to the ZX-10 nation. I'll be the proud owner of a 06 10, preferable black,next spring. I have money in hand. One quick question. I live in Texas but I was told it is cheaper to by a motorcycle in Louisiana and pay whatever taxes Texas applies. Is this true. :dontknow:

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
cant help w/ that question but welcome to the forum and cant wait to see what you think about the 06.......better start savin for a new exhaust, cuz stocker is FUGLY

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
:welcome:
Congrats on the new baby (06). Being as you probably be the first, it falls to you to give a full report when you get her.

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
werd!

Howdy!

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Danno 22:
I have owned a zx-6r, zx-7r,zx-9, and a R-1. All in that order. Looped the R-1 on the freeway trying to impress a car full of girls. :BangHead: I am currently without a bike waiting on the 06. If it is as fugly as people say it is going to be, I'll be looking for a ti 05.

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
I would doubt very seriously that the wholesale bike price is different in La. and TX. If you are going to title the bike you pay Texas taxes anyway, so I just don't see how it could save you more.....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts