Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heya everyone! New to the kawi group. I just picked up a 2009 zx10, all black model. This is my first kawi and so far so good. I live in brevard county, so if anyones close hit me up sometime for some riding. take care guys!

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
:welcome:
abbrep07 is your man to meet down in the miami area... Nicest guy i know!
BTW im not going to even charge you a finders fee either... :lol:

I wont even make you thank me later!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
yeah dirt ninja is right...abbrep07 is the man down there...and I think he used to be in the Army too...he was an MP i believe

·
Registered
40 Posts
Greetings from a couple counties south of you ( St Lucie ). Got my first Kawi last year and love it. Ride safe and have fun.:zx_blue:

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
welcome to the site man, there are a bunch of good people around here with some good info.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
B4 I joined this site, I saw one member lives in cocoa fl, thats the city next to me, and I cant rember his s/n to save my life, lol.

·
Registered
890 Posts
The rizza welcome to the site . youll find the people here are very knowlagable and level headed . Meaning even though its a brand specific site , you wont be crusified for liking another brand/bike.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well i have my old fav. bike tated on my back, a 2003 954 honda with a pin up girl laying on it, and now i own a kawi, lol, funny huh?

p.s..... im drunk, lol

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
well i have my old fav. bike tated on my back, a 2003 954 honda with a pin up girl laying on it, and now i own a kawi, lol, funny huh?

p.s..... im drunk, lol
Just don't drink and ride my friend!!

·
Registered
555 Posts
hey, i'am about 10 min. north of brevard co. line.. in edgewater... how far are you down ?.melbourne?..it might be icky today, no sun.. .. i'am a florida boy. . solar powered ...60 degrees is cold.....but there are lots of nice days...hit me up....LETS RIDE.....just remember everybody here is on vacation....traffic laws mean nothing to them ....you know " i'am on vacation, i'am special... bow to me." and if they kill you they get a careless driving ticket ...go figure... still one of the best places to flatin' the center of tires.....year round riding...chuck

·
Registered
363 Posts
Welcome frome Jax!

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts

1 - 20 of 20 Posts