Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys wats up new to the forum but not riding recently picked up a crashed 2005 zx10r. found the site and been peaking thru for the last week and finnaly decided to join thaxs

about the bike its a 2005 ZX10r titanium, its got 8000 miles the prevoius dude 12 o clocked it and everything is good except the tail section bodywork (which i fixed already) the right mid has minor scratches, and the right lower was mangled and the pulsing cover was cracked and upon further teardown i found the pulsing rotor was missing two theeth

·
Registered
779 Posts
wuddup! welcome!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:welcome:

Nice rebuild skills. :thumbsup:

Chris
Thxs its getting there got the new parts coming on the 23rd then im gonna pull all the plastics off and start prep for painting it white then i gotta figure out what im gonna do for the exhaust you should of seen the tail b4 i started the bodywork im mad that i didn't take pics cuz it was just shaved off about 2 inches i had to rebuild the hold thing up

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts