Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 05 10r and checked this site out. Looks like the best zx10r site that I could find. Not new to bikes or forums, this is probably my 15th forum and I've had 15-20bikes over the last 25years. Although this is my first Kawi sportbike. Here's a pic of the 10r and a few pics of some of my previous projects. I need a chain and sprocket asap, the chain is shot. So if anyone has done the 520 swap and has some low mileage stockers they want to sell let me know. John

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

My 04 Busa(just sold)

2000 Buell

04 Victory Vegas

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Welcome fellow Michigander. Nice rides and I see you got the fast color (on going joke on here)
I see you're from Flint. Have you seen the Victory above? I sold it to a guy from Flint last year.

Fastest color is on every forum I've ever been on. It won't be this color for long. I'm do custom bike painting as a hobby/part time so it'll change, not sure to what yet.

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
I see you're from Flint. Have you seen the Victory above? I sold it to a guy from Flint last year.

Fastest color is on every forum I've ever been on. It won't be this color for long. I'm do custom bike painting as a hobby/part time so it'll change, not sure to what yet.
Havent seen it yet. I like the gsxr tail on the busa looks good.

·
Registered
279 Posts
:welcome:

As for the chain, check out our site sponsors as they have a 520 chain conversion with some sexy sprockets for $170 shipped!!!

Get 'em while they are hot!

And for the record, green is the fastest colour =)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts