Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
want to say looking foward to sharing on your forum. thanks for all the great info you have shared. im 61, dragracing bikes since 71, love fast motorcycles. built many street and race old school engines, and my sons zx12. owned hayabusas, but love the 10 line, bought a salvage 04 and finishing up now.looks good, many mods,small details. head about to go back on. head, cam, spring combination is challenging budget wise, but i wanted to return to kawasaki and am confident in the kaws potential. again, thanks for all i learned here and god bless.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
:welcome: back to kawasaki.When youre done post some pics.:helmet:

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
going to be sharp. been known to own some nice unique bikes. this ten is my last motorcycle,evolutioning over the next couple of years. staying with basics this year because of daughters wedding in june. purchased new ti ti force pipe, pc,sprockets,045 gasket,removed flies,rods,ported head, valve job being done now, 015 decked. looking for spring and cam combo on budjet. ha. doing all work and asembly myself. chris hill will tune, should be fun. picture of my last project on lazer porting website, old school gs1150,ran 130 eighth on motor,3 over arm. turbo coming next year,if all goes well.again thanks guys.

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
Welcome aboard man!!!! good to have ya and let's see them pics when she's all done.....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
17 Posts
how far from athens, ga to richland, ga?

mapquest indicates 202 miles. i'm looking for a riding buddy a bit closer.
george

1 - 13 of 13 Posts