Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Afternoon,

Just wanted to pop off a message saying hello to everyone here. I have been on the site for a little while now, but just never got around to introducing my self.

I live in Ontario Canada and ride a stock (at least for a few more weeks) 2005 ZX10. And of course, it is the fastest colour (Green).

Have been finding a ton of great information here and have been keeping a mental tally of who to hit for answers when/should the time come.

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Good Afternoon,

Just wanted to pop off a message saying hello to everyone here. I have been on the site for a little while now, but just never got around to introducing my self.

I live in Ontario Canada and ride a stock (at least for a few more weeks) 2005 ZX10. And of course, it is the fastest colour (Green).

Have been finding a ton of great information here and have been keeping a mental tally of who to hit for answers when/should the time come.
Holy crap - three Canucks in a day???

:ttiwwop:

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
Hockey season is almost over so she's recruiting.
HOW TRUE!!!!! but :welcome: to the forum bud....we're all glald to have ya aboard..now lets see some pics of that scooter ehhhhhh?!!:mrgreen:

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hockey season ended when my team didn't make the playoffs. =)

As for pictures, I hope to get some once I can get the bike out of the garage and up and operating. I'm hoping to pick up some before and after shots once all these boxes of parts get emptied out and put on the ride.

Red, maybe one day we can take this site over =)

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
Hockey season ended when my team didn't make the playoffs. =)

As for pictures, I hope to get some once I can get the bike out of the garage and up and operating. I'm hoping to pick up some before and after shots once all these boxes of parts get emptied out and put on the ride.

Red, maybe one day we can take this site over =)

Sounds good to me....teach these guys a thing or two:thumbsup::lol:

My teams still in it and had better tighten up there skates or they wont make the finals..you must be a Leafs fan?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts