Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 270 Posts

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
What about the Road Runner? Always thought my horn sounded like that.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts

·
Of course you are faster
2,062 Posts
I'll tell you what was done on a TL site...

Pucks around the world.

Got a pair of knee pucks, would take them to a track day, do a little scrap'n, and then send them to the next guy along with a log that gave the day, the person (screen name), and the track.

in the end the pucks had touched down on about 40 tracks.

and the pucks were eventually sent to one of the 40 people by lotto drawing.

but we got to follow them on the site as they went from place to place. Pix, travel reports and the lot

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
I'll tell you what was done on a TL site...

Pucks around the world.

Got a pair of knee pucks, would take them to a track day, do a little scrap'n, and then send them to the next guy along with a log that gave the day, the person (screen name), and the track.

in the end the pucks had touched down on about 40 tracks.

and the pucks were eventually sent to one of the 40 people by lotto drawing.

but we got to follow them on the site as they went from place to place. Pix, travel reports and the lot
That's a cool idea! But the only problem is people like me wouldn't get to experience it because I don't do track days...I'm just a street guy

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Sonic the hedgehog; fast with attitude.

ZX10Rs; fast with attitude

:eek:ccasion1
As some of you know and may not know I ended up becoming the Moderator in charge of Donkey and also had him a record amount of times than anyone on this site plus Moderator ed many of the Donkey Threads. No I am NOT Volunteering again to be the Care Keeper of a New Mascot. :headshake:lol:

What I came here to say and especially if we do a Poll I learned one thing about Donkey or maybe a few.....he had Charter, Approachable Looks, a Million Dollar Smile....what does that mean?....yes anyone and everyone wanted to take Pictures with Him including the HOT Girls. :wink: .....just saying be carefull on your next Mascot it will be hard to Match Donkey and his pictures with past members if not done right that truelly was an amazing journey. :cool:

Bloo

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
As some of you know and may not know I ended up becoming the Moderator in charge of Donkey

Bloo
Ahhh....so that's why a charter member and moderator I know never got Donkey.... :wink:

I'm thinking we have monthly (or every other month...we'll see) contest to see who gets the next turn with the new mascot...possibly letting the fourm vote on who wins based on the entries. Maybe one month best knee down pic, then best drag launch, then maybe best wheelie or stunt pic.... something to get the various groups that enjoys their 10's out there involved. Open to suggests from the mods and memebers. :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
790 Posts
Ahhh....so that's why a charter member and moderator I know never got Donkey.... :wink:

I'm thinking we have monthly (or every other month...we'll see) contest to see who gets the next turn with the new mascot...possibly letting the fourm vote on who wins based on the entries. Maybe one month best knee down pic, then best drag launch, then maybe best wheelie or stunt pic.... something to get the various groups that enjoys their 10's out there involved. Open to suggests from the mods and memebers. :eek:ccasion1
I like the contest suggestion but the examples you have keeps some of us less experienced riders out of the loop.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
I like the contest suggestion but the examples you have keeps some of us less experienced riders out of the loop.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
agree there need to more catagories... best paint job, best bikini bike wash pic, best road side, best bike night, best rally,......the possibilies are endless. :eek:ccasion1

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Any beyond pictures...could be best bike story... who know...developing the process can be driven by memebership and grow nd change with what people like or dont like. The idea is just to get folks involved and feel more connected to the forum as a community.

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
:eek:ccasion1
That poor ass got passed around more than beads at Mardi gras . I bet not even Bloo's killer dogs would touch that toy.

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,368 Posts
I'm probably alone on this one, but what the heck..

Attachments

41 - 60 of 270 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.