BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #264
Gonna ship him out to animal11 shortly but do need him to pm me his address

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
i got a track day sept 23rd in portland if he's still floating around.

also, we should keep track of his mileage, google map that shit out, could be cool to see how far he goes

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #267
Fine with me if he send him out right after. Pm me ur address naked

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
I'm cool with 10zilla going to Portland first, as long as he gets to me by the 26th, should be quick shipping from Portland

Lemme know
i'd rather zilla get sent to you first, i wouldnt be able to send him out until the 24th tuesday, and that'd have to be overnighted to get to you by the 26th and well, i just would rather he get to you in plenty of time, no worries about shipping errors etc

Fine with me if he send him out right after. Pm me ur address naked

that'd have to be overnighted and i'd rather not screw up, pretty sure laguna seca would be a better way to pop tenzilla's track cherry so i'd say just send him to animal first

i'll probably have another track day or two anyway this year, no rush :D

·
Chairman of the Board
16,019 Posts
i'd rather zilla get sent to you first, i wouldnt be able to send him out until the 24th tuesday, and that'd have to be overnighted to get to you by the 26th and well, i just would rather he get to you in plenty of time, no worries about shipping errors etc

that'd have to be overnighted and i'd rather not screw up, pretty sure laguna seca would be a better way to pop tenzilla's track cherry so i'd say just send him to animal first

i'll probably have another track day or two anyway this year, no rush :D
:thumbsup:

261 - 270 of 270 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.