Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
201 - 220 of 270 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Heard that. What did man do without such easy access to the internet 30 years ago? And the use of text messaging?
Uuuuggghh, they had to meet people face to face or write things down with these contraptions called pens and pencils and snail mail them using something ancient called postage stamps. It must have been horrible. simple tasks just took forever to accomplish.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #202
Here are the couple I took last night, He could really feel the power of the sleeping giant in the BigCat, and he tried on the shoei mike at RD practically forced me to buy, bec it matches my kawi jacket and paint scheme. notice the fire in his eyes

Attachments

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #204

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
He was made for a G2

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:+2::+2::+2::+2::+2::+2::+2:
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Strictly for the G2's :eek:ccasion1

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #206
I could picture him screaming BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #209
Pay shipping and I can if that's cool with everyone else since my pump still isn't in

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Always On Mod
1,839 Posts
Ship it, let's keep the party rolling. Off to a good start with BigCat!!

Seriously though, someone is going to have to make the decision of where zilla goes next. Options:
1) 3 person committee
2) 1 Godzilla mod
3) whomever has him at the time

My nominations for 3 person committee: BigCat, or10R, zdawg123

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #212

·
Chairman of the Board
16,008 Posts
Ship it, let's keep the party rolling. Off to a good start with BigCat!!

Seriously though, someone is going to have to make the decision of where zilla goes next. Options:
1) 3 person committee
2) 1 Godzilla mod
3) whomever has him at the time

My nominations for 3 person committee: BigCat, or10R, zdawg123
:+1: It really would be good if we had some way of deciding.

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,131 Posts
Tenzilla should have his own travel page (just saying) .. I like to have him on Thanksgiving weekend.. I got 2 track days on that weekend..:eek:ccasion1

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #216
He will have a travel page, this is the spitballing page (swallowing in nakedinseattles case) lmfao

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #218
not even sure what that is but snow is white and so is jizz...

·
Chairman of the Board
16,008 Posts
Inked Im not saying Im against you getting him at all. Im saying there should be some way to determine where he goes other than guys just posting or guessing the right number or saying they want him. Donkey was nearly lost a few times because guys some of the guys that got him were not as responsible as they should have been with him. Right now Tenzilla is not much more than a $120.00 doll but after a few months he will become more than that. He could cover hundreds of thousands of miles, be present at dozens of events, rub elbows with celebrities even. He will be more than just a doll then and we should put some thought into who gets him.
To answer SOUN's question, yes Tenzilla will have his own travel thread.

·
Always On Mod
1,839 Posts
Inked Im not saying Im against you getting him at all. Im saying there should be some way to determine where he goes other than guys just posting or guessing the right number or saying they want him. Donkey was nearly lost a few times because guys some of the guys that got him were not as responsible as they should have been with him. Right now Tenzilla is not much more than a $120.00 doll but after a few months he will become more than that. He could cover hundreds of thousands of miles, be present at dozens of events, rub elbows with celebrities even. He will be more than just a doll then and we should put some thought into who gets him.
To answer SOUN's question, yes Tenzilla will have his own travel thread.
^^ this guy gets it, and also why i nominated him to the committee:badteeth:

Also, I will be corner working for the WSBK races at Laguna Sept 27-29. I can think of some badass pics, and I know someone else mentioned they will be at the races too. We could/should collaborate...

201 - 220 of 270 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.