Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
Sweet lid, did you get a tinted shield yet or did it come with one, I say do a gold mirror for the shield!!!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sweet lid, did you get a tinted shield yet or did it come with one, I say do a gold mirror for the shield!!!
clear visor only will look at tinted ones soon,gold mirror sounds good...thx not a bad price either only U.S. $275 :eek:ccasion1

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
nice, i am not a duhamel fan but that is a nice lid

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yeah, I tried one of these once and it didn't quite work out. I've always been an Arai Corsair guy, and I bought one of those Duhamel replicas in white size medium. That lid literally had me in tears because of the pressure it was putting on my ears, and to top it off I was stuck wearing it while on vacation in the north GA mountains. On a positive note I'm pretty sure it's one of the lightest helmets out there, and it flowed air just as good if not better than an Arai. Long story short, make sure it fits your head shape before you buy!

·
Registered
648 Posts
Yeah, I tried one of these once and it didn't quite work out. I've always been an Arai Corsair guy, and I bought one of those Duhamel replicas in white size medium. That lid literally had me in tears because of the pressure it was putting on my ears, and to top it off I was stuck wearing it while on vacation in the north GA mountains. On a positive note I'm pretty sure it's one of the lightest helmets out there, and it flowed air just as good if not better than an Arai. Long story short, make sure it fits your head shape before you buy!
:+1: on the rubbing ears thing... Although one of my best friend's just bought one about a month ago and he loves it! Myself on the other hand i ONLY wear Arai's! Just got one of the new Corsair V's a couple months ago and love it!

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
I have the same one for my orange 10 its such a nice lid. Light. Weight quiet and comfortable u couldn't ask for anything else

·
Registered
17 Posts
:+1: on the rubbing ears thing... Although one of my best friend's just bought one about a month ago and he loves it! Myself on the other hand i ONLY wear Arai's! Just got one of the new Corsair V's a couple months ago and love it!
Yeah I just got my Monster Energy Corsair V the other day. I've only worn it once and so far it feels just as good as always. I may need to try some thinner cheek pads, but I'm gonna give it a few wearings first before I go that route.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Looks good. Always heard good things about Shark helmets.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
only had it on in the house, yet to ride with it,feels snug,light as,awesome graphics,visor comes of with one push,just picked up a tinted visor 30 seconds to change over,also have a KBC which i like as well.........

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
I have the same helmet but in the blk/gold and love it. After wearing it all day I do notice that it was pressing against my ears but not bad enough to hurt. So if you decide to get one try it on and leave it one for a while to see how it works.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I've got a pearl white/red dragon DuHamel rep, a pearl white/blue Fujiwara rep, and a red Fogarty Tribute Shark RSR-2. I like 'em better than my three Arai RX-7 RR's, Bell Star, and HKC AC-12 Carbon. Build quality and comfort are comparable but the Shark shield and replacement system is far superior.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts