Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Replaced my old RF with a new RF...it's been about 5 or 6 years since I purchased my old one. It was feeling a little loose, more than just compressed cheekpads I think, so I picked up another. I know they aren't the latest technology but for $299 I think it's a sweet helmet. I scored it at my local Cycle Gear. It fits nice and snug and has a little blue in it to match up to the 10. :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
i love the rf's they are so comfy

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
I have the same helmet man so :eek:ccasion1 to that!!! Great helmet though, yeah cycle gear always has mark downs on last years helmet models!!!

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
I love my RF1000 Strife. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm a cheap bastard so I'm all about last year's model:mrgreen:

The difference between this one and my old one is night and day. It's like riding with ear plugs on the new one as far as noise goes and it grips my head nice and tight. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,400 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice lid, what size is it? www.compacc.com has some Shoei helmets on closeout dirt cheap right now but only in certain colors/sizes. I just got my new Scorpion EXO-700 Crack Head the other day from www.newenough.com for $109!!! I love Scorpion helmets, they have great ventilation and you can't beat the everclear coated fog free shields. I now have six Scorpion lids sitting on my rack.

http://www.compacc.com/s/Bargains_Specials_Helmets_Street_Full_Face.cfm/y/1/f/3
Thanks, it's a medium. I checked that place out before I bought and the cheapest med RF was @ $299.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts