Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just spotted the new Kushitani GPR6 gloves!!!
http://www.kushitani.co.jp/kushitani-web/products/k5147.html
I have always worn Kushitani since the pair of GP Super gloves I had back in the late 80's. My GPR-V gloves are about done and I was looking at getting another pair but now I will wait till late Jan for the GPR6's to come out. Cant wait. These gloves look great.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
CRAZY COOL, can you order them state side?
Yeah, the US distributor is located in Marina Del Rey in California. I used the Kushitani Japan link because it has a better pic of the GPR6 gloves then the Kushitani US link had. I talked to them and they said that the GPR6's will be available the end of Jan. The price is, are you ready for this? $315.00 but if you are in the military, like I am, you get a 15% discount. Kushitani gloves have always been on the higher end of the price range but I can testify that they are an absolutely great product and well worth every penny! Heres the link to the US site:
http://www.kushitani.com/

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
They do nothin for me.....

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
They are nice, I like the way they look but, I don't see spending that much even with the Military discount

·
Registered
927 Posts
I bought some and gave them to a friend of mine. They were a tad big for me but really nice. I found I like the Alpinstars for my fit better.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
those look pretty nice and would love to have a pair of those cause im sure they would fit my hands like a glove .... but I still like the HELD Phantoms better.. they have a little more protection with the hard knuckles and whatnot...

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If it means the GPR5 are on sale, I'll pick up a pair of last years style.
Thats a very good point. Try giving them a call and see. Cant hurt.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts