Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I registered on this site about a month ago, and never got around to a introduction thread. I've just been using this forum for searching, lurking, etc.

Anyways, I am a new 2011 zx10r owner. This is my first non-honda motorcycle, and first bike with ABS. My previous bikes were a 08 cbr 600rr, and a 08 cbr 1000rr.
Current mods on my bike are:
M4 slip on, FE, Suspension setup by roger at on road/ off road, bazzaz stand alone QS, shorty levers, -1 front sprocket.
Next up would be to modify the steering damper, air filter, and a tune.

For anyone who hasn't had their suspension setup for their weight, I think this is a must. Best $50 I have ever spent.

I'll post some pictures up later today.

·
Is still Slo
1,538 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the other side!!! Had quite a few bikes in the past including an 04 cbr1000, loved that bike....easy to ride on the first day. Nothing to get used to.

However the 2011' zx10r is something else.... Same easy to ride, I didn't get that unfamiliar feeling on the way home like I have with many other bikes. This is my 3rd zx10r and the 1st one I actually really like.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Welcome, another 4th gen ATX member here. Been wanting to have my suspension done by Roger too, hear he's the best in our area. I've been here for a few months, we should meet up sometime and ride sone good roads.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone!
noob question for the tuning. I am close to a few good tuners here in austin. Instead of a off the shelf reflash, can't I just have them do a dyno tune by reflashing the stock ecu?
I'm coming from the subaru and evo communities dyno tunning and flashing the stock ecu with ecuflash.

Hey Live-fast, i'll be gone for the next few weekends, but when I get back into town, we should organize something. Maybe get some more ATX people.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Awesome give me a heads up, I'm in!

Talk to Joe from Dynotronics tuning, they're in New Brans/San Marcos area. Night and day difference in power after the did my ecu.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Welcome! I sent mine to Joe and it feels great, no complaints here so I recommend it as well. I'd be curious to get the suspension done as well if I hold onto it

·
Registered
189 Posts
Welcome! I sent mine to Joe and it feels great, no complaints here so I recommend it as well. I'd be curious to get the suspension done as well if I hold onto it

DOOOOOO IIITTTTTTT!!!! Just saw Roger today and it was a whole world of difference! Awesomeness is Roger and suspensions ! .. lol

·
Registered
78 Posts
I just got my bonus and I am very tempted to! I'd like to get some work done on the head as well and maybe get a cam but I'll check out the suspension first. What's their contact info?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts