Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
KAWASAKI has put CHAD REED on the team(payroll) to be RYAN VILLAPOTO's stable mate in supercross for 2010.REED says he is impressed with the 450.

·
Registered
215 Posts
he's just finished doning the supacross series over here and in aus and he just smoked everyone, another class act :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looks like KAW will get another championship
:eek:ccasion1

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Chad is super fast. I had the chance to ride around the track with him and a few other guys at Pala for a few laps and it was ridiculous how fast those guys were, they were so effortless and just flying all over the place.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
maybe he can get RYAN to ride harder and faster-look out STEWART !

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I saw him on his first outing on the Kwak...was very impressive (Launceston Aurora stadium, round 1 Aussie superX)

·
Registered
91 Posts
I wonder why he didn't stay with Suzuki. Did they push him out to make room for Ryan Dungey? That would be two fairly expensive riders on one team. Although I bet Villipoto gets a pretty nice check too.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i have'nt got the scoop on why he left but as soon as i can find out you know that i'll post it.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
I have always liked Chad Reed he is an awesome rider

·
Registered
794 Posts
looks like KAW will get another championship
:eek:ccasion1
Sure. As long as Bubba dont show up.. :crackup:
Reed is the fastest guy behind Bubba. Reed had a slim shot at the Supercross Championship last season and lost it .. Bubba has a good bike this season. Its all Yamaha !

Here is the list of riders that will be on YAMAHA's in SX and MX for 2010

James Stewart
Josh Hill
Matt Goerke
Dan Reardon
Josh Grant
Justin Brayton
Ivan Tedesco
Sean Hablin
Jason Lawerence
Grant Langston
250's
Izzi
Anstie
Tickle
Davalos
Sipes
J. Alessi
Regal

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
chad did stay closer to bubba this year compared to previous years.i think bubba will make mistakes this year and chad will capitalize.

·
Registered
794 Posts
chad did stay closer to bubba this year compared to previous years.i think bubba will make mistakes this year and chad will capitalize.
Chad had the superior bike last year. Bubba was on a VERY outdated YZ450F that he hated from the start of the season. The all new 2010 YZ450 is going to be a weapon. Anything is possible in SX/MX though.. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Chad had the superior bike last year. Bubba was on a VERY outdated YZ450F that he hated from the start of the season. The all new 2010 YZ450 is going to be a weapon. Anything is possible in SX/MX though.. :thumbsup:
Bubba had trouble retsarting his carbureted bike a few times last year and that hurt him. Yamaha is now fuel injected.:dontknow:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts