Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:thumbsup:

Haven't posted here in awhile! Started my new job doing some working on the M6 ar15 at LWRC in Maryland. So if anyone is thinking about buying a new rifle anytime soon pm me. Or call and tell them Logan sent you. We make a more pricey gun but they are a ton less maintanance than whats out there!

http://www.lwrci.com/

·
Registered
235 Posts
Congrats man. Might need some PMAGs soon.

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Lucky guy!!!

Speaking of rifles.... the local gun store has a location in Tampa FL. Apparently after the election in 3 days they sold $600,000 worth of guns and ammo lol.... apparently people freaked out cause obama was talking about banning assault rifles? lol

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lucky guy!!!

Speaking of rifles.... the local gun store has a location in Tampa FL. Apparently after the election in 3 days they sold $600,000 worth of guns and ammo lol.... apparently people freaked out cause obama was talking about banning assault rifles? lol

Yeah! I have read that guns are being sold at a high rate right now. I think it is more so a panic paranoia quick buy after the election. I do not think this ban will happen though. If he ever did ban these he would kill a ton of American jobs. I know at least on our half that the springs and pins to all the components that are built are US made and most made by the company itself. Not to mention our all American staff that builds them from assembly to engineering. On top of that you have all the bullets and other accessories that are made in the US to which go along with guns. Not to mention the whole "Right to bear arms" lol. this would be a big mistake for a president.

And gun ban laws only stop one type of person from obtaining guns: PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW LAWS. Ever met someone who said: "well I was going to kill this dude, but because I can't get a gun legally, I am not gonna kill them" :badteeth:

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
I sincerely congratulate you on your new job. I'm retired and can tell you first hand that doing what you love to do will help you live a lot longer and happier. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
http://www.facebook.com/lwrci

Please take some time to read the letter that the vice president of LWRC posted on Facebook and share it. It's becoming obvious that the politicians are not going to sway their opinion on the principles of the gun issues. This post describes things from an economic view that people may not see.

Thanks all

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Freaking sweet! I would love to build ARs for people if I could get my hands on parts lol can't find shit and when I can ppl are ass raping the price

·
Of course you are faster
2,062 Posts
I think you and I are going to be good friends *S*.

man, to do a job, that you enjoy and feel good about doing... you jump out of bed every morning and race to "work"

for me to do that I'd need to ... well have your job, or work on a professional motorcycle race pit crew.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well as you can see, based on my free time of logging on here; I have been very busy with the recent bans and etc. I really jumped into this biz at an interesting historical time.

Thanks all for the nice comments! It's quite wild to walk in there and see all the rifles all over the place, knowing how much people want/ and are waiting on them. Same for magazines and all the other components. If you can imagine racks and racks of beautiful M6A2's its kind of like that. I wish I could post some pics for y'all to drool over but I am not allowed to take them, I may see if I can do this for a project I am working on but we'll see...

I am hoping to use my degree (B.A.) to get me in sales or something like that so maybe I can work some deals with my fellow ZX10 lovers. For now I am building complete lowers and whatever else I am needed to do.

·
back to car scene
4,297 Posts
thats no shit, what an awesome job man

hey can i get a "fall off the truck" special with a fluted barrel lol

congrats man dont f it up

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So After long hours of working serious OT messing up my hands lol and constant building misc ar related parts (then driving 35 miles + to then sit in class til 945) I finally earned my sales position, representing the west coast territory! ****In no way do I "officially represent" the company I work for on here****

but I'm glad to help with ar related questions if needed.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts