Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

New...here!

1K views 32 replies 23 participants last post by  Tee's Kawa55 
#1 ·
I thought since my fiance is out of town a lot, and sometimes there are things he needs to find out, I'd make a name for myself on here!

anyway, looking forward to new things :hello:

#7 ·
ok, but our zx10 isn't done yet...lol will post that one once it is!
here's my 125 though, both of them, and me!

(we sold that ducati last november)

this was when I went back home to Wisconsin to see my family, this is my Uncle & I

Reactions: rainking12
#9 ·
I love my lil 125!! I'm wanting to get a street and race it next...thinking of starting at a 250, though I can ride a 600 or 1000.

#11 ·
:welcome:
WELCOME from NM!
Jeez, dirt bike, man with a 10...AND Romeo and Juliet quote??? Kudos!:thumbsup:

#18 ·
lol, thank you. Romeo & Juliet is one of my most "idoled" and favorite Shakespere stories. that was truly a "deep" and destined man. :thumbsup:

thanks for the welcomes all!! I will apologize ahead of time cause I tend to post like crazy and also am very "picture-crazed!" but what's wrong with that!? :eek:ccasion1

#20 ·
Welcome Fool!!!

#22 ·
thanks for all the nice welcomes and greets!! hey red636girl, what do you actually think of the 636? they ride pretty good?

#29 ·
no tricks, just quality! :spit:

don't be jealous just cause you have a "knuckle" in your pants and us of the "higher standard" gender don't! lol

DISCLAIMER:

all above remarks are meant to be a hilarity, not a slander! :eek:ccasion1

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.