Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, Just introducing myself. My name is Kipp, but on here you can call me Bling, Blingo, Blingologist, squid, fag, retard, whatever. I'm a member of several other motorcycle boards, but mainly lurk. I own a 2005 R1 and just bought a 2006 zx-10. Long story short, it was a buddies, I was riding it, a car hit me, totaled it, I bought it back from insurance, and now I'm in the process of fixing it. Just cosmetics thankfully. Yeah, I know what you're probably thinking. I'm a squid for crashing my buddies bike. Call it what it may be. It was a "squidish" move on my part, but whatever. I live in Wisconsin, been riding for 10 years. Also into riding quads, fishing, drinking beer. Typical Wisconsin shit. College educated, so I can use big words. Basically it. You'll probably be weary of me, because this is like my second post and I'm going to be asking to buy shit from the for sale section when I see parts I need. Maybe this will give me some credibility. I'll post of a pic of the wreckage later.

And, nice to meet you guys.

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts
:welcome::eek:ccasion1 sorry to hear about the crash but remember no one is perfect and we all make mistakes!! Now start putting that bitch together so you can riding it.

·
Registered
506 Posts
:welcome:

·
Rent this space
6,590 Posts
:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts