Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
That looks good in black, welcome to the forum :welcome: 146 :frown2: you should start a thread about that :wink2:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks I have not got latest pics of it this year posted as of yet hopefully soon.

·
Registered
42 Posts
146mph?! I would take that tune out and check your sprockets. Maybe he put on bigger rear, smaller front for more wheelie power. That bike should definitely hit 180-200mph indicated with no problems. I fought a similar issue with my ZX12R, was limiting itself to 7k rpm when it should go up to 11.5k, so only hitting 130mph instead of 190+. I replaced the fuel pump and filter, spark plugs, air filters, pulled out the power commander it came with cause it probably had a shitty tune, and was finally able to go 190+. Good luck with everything.

·
Registered
381 Posts
If your power is gone by 12k then it wasn't reflashed right. That's about where us model shuts the flies to cut power in Oem form, also must have crazy gearing to top at 146. +1 rear is really all the Gen 4 needs for daily riding

·
Registered
454 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
585 Posts
That's my bike! lol, should have NEVER sold that thing. Now looking for another. Also, The flash was done by a company that advertises on this forum. Think I sent it off to Texas if not mistaken?? The gearing was stock.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Brock's slip on alien head 3/4 exhaust, as Brock's stated Kawasaki made a near perfect header. Brock's race air filter, Guhls reflash and PCV. Small test ride on still low mile bike (3100) and some change. Definitely helped the bike, no verified numbers. jstilly85 I appreciate you selling me this bike, I have trimmed her out in some anodized green parts and green puig double bubble windscreen. I get comments and looks everywhere I go.

·
Registered
2018 ZX10R SE
633 Posts
Brock's slip on alien head 3/4 exhaust, as Brock's stated Kawasaki made a near perfect header. Brock's race air filter, Guhls reflash and PCV. Small test ride on still low mile bike (3100) and some change. Definitely helped the bike, no verified numbers. jstilly85 I appreciate you selling me this bike, I have trimmed her out in some anodized green parts and green puig double bubble windscreen. I get comments and looks everywhere I go.
that looks like a two bros pipe to me. can't zoom in enough to be sure but damn if it doesn't look just like mine

1 - 11 of 11 Posts