Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys, new here. been here just browsing for a while and finally decided to sign up. ran accross some pictures of the zx 10r with the new arrow exhaust. don't know if it has been posted or not. ohh yea this site is bad assss.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Sure looks nice :D :D , the last one is a full system therefore the nice bend.
Now if Akra and Leo Vince have their systems ready I can start thinking on what system to get on my ZX10R :p

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
That full system looks really good. I don't know too much about Arrow, is it from the UK or US and were there any prices where you found these pics Wspo100?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
11,176 Posts
Check out the difference between the low exit and high exit on the photo page- its like 1/2 an inch. I bet they charge an extra $150.00 for it though.

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Very nice systems indeed! Andy the systems are produced in Italy and are of high quality just like a few Japanese made systems. One of the US importers is located in Las Vegas
Gio' Moto 702-651-6940
www.giomoto.com

BD

·
Registered
155 Posts
Where's your manners guys :wink: .... "WSP welcome to the forum", and a great first post! You got these guys drooling over those pics, they forget their heads if it werent attached to their necks.

·
11,176 Posts
Big Daddy said:
Very nice systems indeed! Andy the systems are produced in Italy and are of high quality just like a few Japanese made systems. One of the US importers is located in Las Vegas
Gio' Moto 702-651-6940
www.giomoto.com

BD
That is a clean lookin' pipe, I'll check thier prices out. Thanks. :)
O and welcome to the forum SP. Nice entrance.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts