Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone. I recently purchased a 2007 ZX-10R as a salvage for a track/street bike. It is my second bike, I also have 2007 R1. I live outside St. Louis and have rode with a few members on this forumn. I just wanted to say hi and see if anyone has some spare parts, I cannot post under the wanted section.

Here is a list of some parts I am looking for.

Right front turn signal

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
:welcome:

You may want to check the classified and post in the want to buy (WTB) or trade zones. Again :welcome:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am turing it into a street/track bike so I still want to use stock plastics.

I cannot post into the classifieds or wanted you have to be a member for 30 days and have at least so many posts.

·
Registered
890 Posts
bUd welcome these guys on here are pretty decent ( some forums are littered with assholes) ... on subject ... look on ebay under carbon fiber . Cheaper than factory bodywork and if you dont like the CF look just paint it . Jake

·
Registered
531 Posts
Welcome Fool!!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome Bud
I PM you on stlar about the blinker before the links to ebay for the other parts. If you have the bulb harness you are more then welcome to the blinker I had to use the stock bulb harness when I put on the clear alternatives on. If I go on the Bixby ride Sunday I can bring it. Let me know.
That whould be great Dave. I have just been looking to see if I could find one cheap rather than stealing yours. Thanks for the link to searching ebay It helped me find the other 2 parts I needed.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No Problem I use that search a lot we can thank Lucky for taking the time to post it up. :thumbsup:

I was thinking if we go on the ride to Bixby. On the way back home you can make a detour thru Washington. And pick it up so we don't have to carry it around all day.
Go ahead and bring it I am taking my tank bag and I can throw it in there for the ride.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Welcome good luck getting it all put together.

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Bike is Ready. I rode it down the road a bit and it feels ok. I will wait until I dial it in until I really push it. It has a lot more power down low than my R1 but is also very touchy throttle which is a little scary around corners.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts