Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just joined after lurking about for awhile. Just wanted to give a shout out to Zeta Xray, good friend who turned me on to this site.

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
:welcome:

Whos Zeta Xray? :dontknow:

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
btw, that signature cracks me up! :lol:

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
gpz1100 said:
Posts on this forum. Also does track days and photos.
gotcha! :wink: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the welcome, hope not to wear it out too soon. Glad you like the signature. Zeta Xray is the guy that goes to the track days and also shoots the events, not me (yet?). Got to remember to a reply in context.

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
gpz1100 said:
Thanks for the welcome, hope not to wear it out too soon. Glad you like the signature. Zeta Xray is the guy that goes to the track days and also shoots the events, not me (yet?). Got to remember to a reply in context.
Were you with him on that day the above pic was taken?

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No, haven't made a track day yet. Was the picture from TWS or where? Keep getting invited by one of the guys he goes there with, but haven't been on a bike in so long... Don't feel like I'd be much more than a moving chicane out there. Think I need some street time (get used to riding again) before I'd venture out on a track.

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
gpz1100 said:
No, haven't made a track day yet. Was the picture from TWS or where? Keep getting invited by one of the guys he goes there with, but haven't been on a bike in so long... Don't feel like I'd be much more than a moving chicane out there. Think I need some street time (get used to riding again) before I'd venture out on a track.
My fault with the sarcastic comment then...

I thought that I might have met you before. Ive know Zeta awhile now...

Hes a cool dude f'sho...Ive been at the track a few times with him and Mike.

Got some pics of his too! Great guy, and if youre one of his friends Im sure youre alright too!

:mrgreen:

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hillcountry, next time you see him, ask him about racing FF in another galaxy, a long time ago... or at least in the '80's.
Thanks for the warm reception one and all. Again, I'll try not to wear it out, get squidly, or flamed. For the most part it seems like most everyone pulls the same way around here, loves motorcyles and riding. A few good natured zings about what someone rides, but very few personal attacks. And most of those seem to get played down.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts