Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From what I've seen so far this looks like a great place. Just bought a 1998 ZX9R with 8,000 on it, I love it. So I've been looking for a place to learn about it and I found you guys. I don't have much to offer been out of bikes for about 8 years till now. Looking forward to learning a few things from you all.:hello:

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
:welcome: :eek:ccasion1

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
wingnut said:
From what I've seen so far this looks like a great place. Just bought a 1998 ZX9R with 8,000 on it, I love it. So I've been looking for a place to learn about it and I found you guys. I don't have much to offer been out of bikes for about 8 years till now. Looking forward to learning a few things from you all.:hello:
where in Indiana are yah from, I am from the fishers area or north east indianapolis....

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
HA .................. I'm in Cicero, is it cold or what? I rode the other day to work near Fishers and I had some funny looks from some people. :eek2:

I heard the other day on the news that the average temp for this time of year should be 60s, the reason it's not is because I got this bike it seems like it went from high 80s to 40s overnight. We should hook up in the spring.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Chrome wheels set the bike off! I like it! :beer:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks I have a few other things in mind I want to do but $$$$ and the wife are stopping me. I really want a solo seat cover.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Anyone know what years of solo seat covers that will fit my 1998 zx9r. I've seen one or two on ebay but in the 00-01-02 range.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts