Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone, new guy here. i dont have a 10 yet, but planning on it very soon. so right now i play with my 03 636. its lowered, stretched 4-6 inches, full muzzy, geared up +5 rear, and a 30 shot with a spraybar. went to the track last night. it was pretty humid but i had my best pass sofar. 1.59 60ft., 4.16 330ft., [email protected] 1/8 mile [email protected] 1/4. :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
464 Posts
Nice man. oh and Welcome. post some pics of your bike if you got'em.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Welcome, Alot of guy's' on here have some good deals on 10's if your looking for right now. Do a search and you'll find some killer deals......... Good luck

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hello everyone, new guy here.

I don't have a 10 yet, but planning on it very soon.

So right now I play with my 03 636, its lowered, stretched 4-6 inches, full muzzy, geared up +5 rear, and a 30 shot with a spraybar.

Went to the track last night.

It was pretty humid but I had my best pass so far.

1.59 60ft., 4.16 330ft., [email protected] 1/8 mile

[email protected] 1/4. :eek:ccasion1
Those times are good for a ten . . .

That 636 is movin' !

Red, *<:){)-

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
thats damn fast for a 636, must have a lot of seat time for sure!! But where you located my friend and welcome!!!

·
Registered
860 Posts
you are MOVIN on the front half! BTW Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
279 Posts
not bad for a 6

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks guys, yea the little 636 does pretty good in the 1/8 mile. i have one years experience as far as dragracing bikes. still looking to get that 60 down in the low 1.50s, but it takes time i guess. it just kills me when the bigger bikes drive around me on the big end. im going to continue to tinker on it untill i find a 10 like i want. i am from n.c. i am at the fayetteville dragstrip alot. if youre ever around stop by and say hello. its a black 636 with a dragon 129 sticker on the windscreen.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts