Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
sup guys. been trolling for a few days and finally got to snap some quick pix of my bike after purchasing her. she's a 06 with 5000 miles and a two bros single sided exhaust. so far i love the smoothness in power but havent had a chance to try out the handling since the tire has about 80 miles on it (brand new when i bought it). anyway looking to get a few things done like nissin calipers (already on the way), ss lines and a power commander since the bike runs on the rich side (half the previous owners plate was brown from the richness). anyways onto the pix, from what i hear i got the best color too :thumbsup:

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
:welcome:..... very nice bike

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
quick question but didnt want to start another thread. when i put the bike into first it shakes the bike a whole lot more than my old 600's. is this normal for a z10r or might something be loose?

·
Registered
242 Posts
welcome! nice bike you have there. i agree with the color, its definitely the best!

·
Registered
464 Posts
:welcome:

You did get the best color.

·
Registered
163 Posts
:hello: Welcome, and IDK if it's the best color ---- but indeed it's the FASTEST !

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
hey well come to the forum nice bike...and yeah the bike does that a lil bit at least mine does that:)

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Welcome! And you definetly got the best color, now just get a hold of 06blackpearl and take care of them rear sets.

To your question: I have an 07 6r and 10r. Dropping to first from
neutral at a stop is definetly more noticable on the 10. If it's shaking during a downshift at speeds you might want to look into that. Nice bike though, the 2 brothers actually looks pretty sweet. Have fun!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts