Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just thought i would drop bye and say hi, been scopin out the site for a while. My name is Justin im an E-5 in the Army, my mos is 21B combat engineer (SAPPER). Im currently serving in Khost Province Afghanistan (70) days left baby, I have also spent 15 months in Iraq in 05-06. Any ways im not new to riding but new to the Kawi world i came off of a K7 GSXR 600, and multiple dirtbikes and quads before that. I just recently sold the GIX (everyone has a GIX) and got a great deal on a 08 ZX10R Lime green. Have done only minor things to it before it came home from the dealer is integrated tail lights, No cut sliders, rear spools for the pit bull stand. Stuff setting in boxes in the living room i have ordered but cant put on till i get home. Lime green HMF Exhaust, PC3, Sato Rearsets, Green Seat cowl Pazzo Levers. Anys lookin forward to learnin from you guys and if there is any SW MO Riders on here hit me up as me and some riding buddys have big plans for BIKES BLUES AND BBQ. OK OK I have tryed and tryed to get pics to upload ill get some on here when its not cloudy and net is being super slow. sorry guys i know this thread is useless wit out pics..... go ahead and flame me. Im sorry afghanistan is not at the peak of technology.:crackup:

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
What's up Sapper!!!....welcome to the site man....I'm up here at Ft. Lost in the Woods right now in Combat Engineer Senior Leader Course....AND THIS PLACE SUCKS!!!...but i'm sure you know that....Keep your head down and take care of yourself over there.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SAPPERS Breach Naked baby. Good luck at the course ya i cant wait get home and go ride.

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
:welcome:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts