Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greets folks, damn I just scored a deal on ebay!!
A no reserve auction ended yesterday bout noon.
Scored a brand new 08 Plasma blue 10r under 1 mile on speedo for $7300!!
It sux I live in Hawaii cos I have to add shipping. Got a deal tho $665 from Paducah KY to Hilo, HI. All other shipping quotes I got were in the $1500 range.
Still a pretty hot deal even for you mainland folk I'd say. Man I've paid full pop for every new bike I've had and they not cheap here in HI.
So for $7965 total for a freakin brand new 10R I'm feelin good! hehe
This is my first post and i'll be spendin some puter time here.....:cool:

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
welcome bro, make sure you get some pic up when you get the bike delivered.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This island is kinda big and yeah def more miles than oahu but I think riding around the island about 220 miles is like riding a lap around a big track. It gets old. The mainland ppl cruise 500 miles and don't see the same place twice.

·
aka kwakrider
412 Posts
chokegass; aloha to the10r family, concrads on your new 10r, :thumbsup:when do you expect delivery?

·
welds like he has palsy
1,761 Posts
How is the quality of the roads out there. I was at PTA numerous times. The Big Island is my favorite.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How is the quality of the roads out there. I was at PTA numerous times. The Big Island is my favorite.
Overall the roads on the big isle are good. Up PTA way, saddle road, they have made a major upgrade recently. 30 miles or so of pristine fresh asphalt with wide shoulders. As you prolly seen traffic is sparse up there on the mountain so is wicked for cruising a liter bike.

·
GP Star/Official Spam Spotter
5,756 Posts

·
welds like he has palsy
1,761 Posts
Overall the roads on the big isle are good. Up PTA way, saddle road, they have made a major upgrade recently. 30 miles or so of pristine fresh asphalt with wide shoulders. As you prolly seen traffic is sparse up there on the mountain so is wicked for cruising a liter bike.
Yeah, when I was up there it was all potholes. Real pain in the ass (literally) when riding in the back of a 5-ton.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts