Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone and say hi. I just purchased a 2009 SE ZX10R on Halloween and I'm loving it thus far. Thanks to this site I've found some nice mods that I've bought already...HIDs, BMC street filter, Hotbodies MGP slip on, fender eliminator, Clearalternatives integrated taillight, and I think that is it for now. I'm on SVTPerformance.com as well as I used to own an 03 Cobra and there is a lot of useful info. I'm looking for the same from this site as well as so far I am not disappointed. Anyway, I posted some pics below, nothing special just some quick shots. Last pic is when it was new on the showroom floor.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
:welcome:
Nice, gotta love the 3rd Gens!:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No photodigm1 it is not...I had to take a second look and it just appears to be a shadow. This bike is flawless and has a little under 1000 miles on it right now.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks fellas! If any local guys have GTG's let me know. I'd be down for some cruises or track events, etc.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
If you go north on 75 there are several roads to ride on up there....I want to say something like 451....455....maybe. You can google it...the towns that they go thru are Weston and Celina. Just stay away from the Sonic bike nights...

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
If you go north on 75 there are several roads to ride on up there....I want to say something like 451....455....maybe. You can google it...the towns that they go thru are Weston and Celina. Just stay away from the Sonic bike nights...
455...but the road surface isn't in great condition. Loose chipseal and sunken outer part of the lane in many areas. Plus just not the best twist per mile in the area. But a decent ride if you want to ride out to ECR to check out a track day.

PM sent in regards to ride groups....

·
Registered
163 Posts
:welcome: from Fort Worth ---- I mostly ride west of town, but might want to check N. Dallas.

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
Welcome!!!!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
455...but the road surface isn't in great condition. Loose chipseal and sunken outer part of the lane in many areas. Plus just not the best twist per mile in the area. But a decent ride if you want to ride out to ECR to check out a track day.

PM sent in regards to ride groups....
I used to ride out there; heard that people that live out there dont like people riding through so they used to pour some oil out there as I used to hit some slick spots before...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts