Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well just got back from the dealer. I put $3,000 down on a black/yellow GSXR/1000..
With the agreement that i wont be able to take delivery till late june when i get some ducket's i got comming to me...now remember i bleed green the gixxer will be my thrasher so please dont hate the player.....hate the game suuuuuckers.....:crackup: :fu2:

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks "KwObAbY"...dude i had to restrain myself from taking that bitch home right there....but i do not want to finance it & i can wait till june....i kinda like this waiting game, gives me something to look forward too.

I'm ordering a full system yosh tri oval, PCIII, TRE, next month for it.

Fuck man i sat on that thing & it felt as light/small as my fuggen 10 the black/yellow man if you havent seen one in person (the pictures do not do it justice) it is fuggen bad ass. I'm going to paint the spoke's yellow & order a puig dark smoke for it probably next week. i got plans to fix her up alittle but nothing like my ZX10 i'm keeping this dog mostly stock....fuggen life's good bro....life's good....thank you god :mrgreen:

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol...your alright man...i'm in such a good mod that i aint going ta give ya shit bro...:wink: :eek:ccasion1 .....:thefinger

·
Registered
93 Posts
Congrats on your new gixxer. Ten pounds lighter and 1/2 hp more. Curious to get the skinny from you once you rode it a while. I'm still gonna stick with ordering my 10r. I think the gixxer is a love/hate deal with their design.
Not to crazy bout the turn signals in the mirror, maybe if they were self cancelers :)

Snakem

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Farkin' sellout... :fu2: :rolleyes: :mrgreen: I think I'll go in and limit your posting abilities to the Outhouse. That's where all this Gixxer garbage belongs. :thefinger :crackup:

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
snakem said:
Congrats on your new gixxer. Ten pounds lighter and 1/2 hp more. Curious to get the skinny from you once you rode it a while. I'm still gonna stick with ordering my 10r. I think the gixxer is a love/hate deal with their design.
Not to crazy bout the turn signals in the mirror, maybe if they were self cancelers :)

Snakem

When he rides it? He doesn't ride his bikes. He takes them apart and blings them out. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lol....dude dont let the look's fool you...i might look/act like a fuggen squid but i'm far from it. Got 30+yrs on bike's, 18 of those on sport bikes. I was one of the first to get the the 900 ninja when it came out in 84, got mine in 86. From there on been nothing SPORT BIKE'S.

And can i ride, well will just have to see about that...i'll let "GLADDING" tell you mofo's if it's all show & no go,, when we hook up this summer....ya BIAAAAATCH..:welcome: ....:beer:.. :cool:

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Big Daddy said:
Whats that Elvis song? Oh yeah 'the pretender'

BD
WELL HELL LOOK WHAT THE CAT DRUG IN...An old dead carcus...What they trust you at the convelasnt home to use there computer ya..... BIAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTCCCCCHH

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
You just plopped down $3000 on the Gixxer?

You can just forget about the $1500 check I was going to write you for your stay at home fund!

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
R1GSXRKILLER said:
Thanks "KwObAbY"...dude i had to restrain myself from taking that bitch home right there....but i do not want to finance it & i can wait till june....i kinda like this waiting game, gives me something to look forward too.

I'm ordering a full system yosh tri oval, PCIII, TRE, next month for it.

Fuck man i sat on that thing & it felt as light/small as my fuggen 10 the black/yellow man if you havent seen one in person (the pictures do not do it justice) it is fuggen bad ass. I'm going to paint the spoke's yellow & order a puig dark smoke for it probably next week. i got plans to fix her up alittle but nothing like my ZX10 i'm keeping this dog mostly stock....fuggen life's good bro....life's good....thank you god :mrgreen:

Damn ur rich!!!!!! U got a 10 that ur customizing the hell out of!!! And now ur buyin a brand new gixxer 1k!!!????? Filthy rich!!! :eyecrazy:

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ZxBOrn9s0on10 said:
Damn ur rich!!!!!! U got a 10 that ur customizing the hell out of!!! And now ur buyin a brand new gixxer 1k!!!????? Filthy rich!!! :eyecrazy:
Hell no bro....barely making it...thank's to my addiction........TO FUGGEN BIKE'S.

The wiffey's ready to take one of gun's & use on my ass lol.:cool: ...:mrgreen:

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
These damn fly's wont leave me alone...alright i'll take a bath already :heyyou: :bitchslap ...:fu2: :cool: ..:mrgreen:.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Yeah, I was looking at a second streetbike. Something like the gixxr, alittle heaver w/ugly pipe, about the gixxr's power...

Maybe a harley softtail or dynawideglide. hahahahahahahaha!!!

Just kidd'n. If you can afford it buy on of every make. You can't take the money w/you.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
:crackup:
speedfreak said:
Yeah, I was looking at a second streetbike. Something like the gixxr, alittle heaver w/ugly pipe, about the gixxr's power...

Maybe a harley softtail or dynawideglide. hahahahahahahaha!!!

Just kidd'n. If you can afford it buy on of every make. You can't take the money w/you.
:spit: :crackup:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts