Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a slip-on Carbon fiber italian-made GPR for my 05 10R. $152 including free shipping. I guess I'll see how long it takes for the 'standard' UPS ground shipping to go from Ohio to SoCal.

Just thought I'd mention it. I confirmed with customer service that this wasn't a return/dented/re-furbished item. "New in box" was what she said.

I'm not looking for an increase in power or excessive sound. Whatever it turns out to be, will be prettier than stock, and probably lots lighter!

They have GREAT prices for all years. I'm not sure about 08-09's though...

Happy huntin'

·
La Flama Blanca
7,720 Posts
Man when On-cycles closes out products they close out products, igot a crazy good deal on some Alth rotors earlier this year. They had a set of Mag Dymags for 1400$ for the longest time, they were for a 04-05 so I did not get them, but damn that was a good deal.

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
got my Matris Sterring damper from them last year for 250 was 700

customer service was great also cause i ordered the wrong one so they sent me a new one while i still had the othere one.
everything is new somehow they just can sell it cheaper than otheres
we nee them as a site sponsor i see them on the busa forums and a few otheres.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
How is that Matris damper working for you? I'm trying to convince myself why I shouldn't pick one up for 200 bones. Looks like a good deal.

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
How is that Matris damper working for you? I'm trying to convince myself why I shouldn't pick one up for 200 bones. Looks like a good deal.

I didnt have any prob. with the stock one no headshack or anything on its hardest setting. but decieded i wanted something diff. so i got the Matris I had it under 5 and was getting close to a slapper so i turned it up to 8 i think, now she's stable @ high speeds and easy to turn in town.
[/url][/IMG]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts