Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I lied...........sorry to get your hopes up. :lol:

Anyways, I'm Patrick, just turned 19 at the end of May, and I just bought a blue 08 ZX10 today.

I stay in Panama City, Florida - supposedly the spring break capital. :rolleyes:

As far as me, I've been riding since I was 17. Bought an 02 Ninja 250 in November 2006 and sold it March 2007. Using some of the 250 sale money I bought a 96 Honda CBR 600 F3. I just sold the CBR back in March.

It was too dark to take pictures tonight, but I'll get some up tomorrow. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
:welcome: You can always include pics of a girl along with the bike, just make sure said bike is noticeable!

·
Registered
601 Posts
:welcome:
Good choice of bike. Just go easy on that right hand so it doesn't write a check that the rear tire can't cash. I know you have been riding for a while but the 08 10R is a whole new beast compared to the other two bikes you have owned. :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:welcome:
Good choice of bike. Just go easy on that right hand so it doesn't write a check that the rear tire can't cash. I know you have been riding for a while but the 08 10R is a whole new beast compared to the other two bikes you have owned. :eek:ccasion1
Absolutely.

I told myself when I bought the bike that the day it stops scaring the shit out of me is the day I will sell it. I haven't gone over 6k RPM yet, but I can tell its just starting to breathe. There is no riding this bike at WOT, only aiming it. :lol:

I've ridden my friend's Busas and the hump is kind of nice and gives a false sense of security...something to slide against after you pin it. With this bike I feel as if I'll slide right over the passenger seat and off the bike. :crackup:

·
Registered
601 Posts
Absolutely.

I told myself when I bought the bike that the day it stops scaring the shit out of me is the day I will sell it. I haven't gone over 6k RPM yet, but I can tell its just starting to breathe. There is no riding this bike at WOT, only aiming it. :lol:

I've ridden my friend's Busas and the hump is kind of nice and gives a false sense of security...something to slide against after you pin it. With this bike I feel as if I'll slide right over the passenger seat and off the bike. :crackup:
Hit that throttle hard enough and you wont have to worry about sliding off it will throw you off.:lol: Glad to see you have respect for the beast. Keep the rubber side down and enjoy your new found power.:helmet:

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
:welcome::welcome::welcome:

·
Registered
969 Posts
:welcome::welcome::welcome:

·
.net Most Followed Member
8,795 Posts
Ok, I lied...........sorry to get your hopes up. :lol:

Anyways, I'm Patrick, just turned 19 at the end of May, and I just bought a blue 08 ZX10 today.

I stay in Panama City, Florida - supposedly the spring break capital. :rolleyes:

As far as me, I've been riding since I was 17. Bought an 02 Ninja 250 in November 2006 and sold it March 2007. Using some of the 250 sale money I bought a 96 Honda CBR 600 F3. I just sold the CBR back in March.

It was too dark to take pictures tonight, but I'll get some up tomorrow. :thumbsup:
:lol::thumbsup: :welcome: i see u know the forum already. and yeah saying youre a girl sure gives u all the attention u need :hello:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts