Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...But not new to riding. ;) Started out on a '96 ZX6E in 1997 and progressed to a new ZX636 in 2004 and now I'm on my ZX10R. I've had this bike for two seasons and absolutely love it. Just looking around in here... Thought I'd say hello from Detroit. :).

Jen

·
Registered
735 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. :hello:

Looking around the forum, I saw a regional board but nothing with anyone from Michigan.

Does anyone set up trips out to Shady Valley or similar places? Would love to go back there this year.

~Jen

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
we require proof of said girlhood. also, welcome. and ignore most of what i say. but know that no matter what it is, i am always right too.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, naked...you sound like a typical rider to me. I'm sure we will get along just fine. :wink:

Hmm...proof...

This was a couple years ago on my 636.

jen.jpg

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,368 Posts
Hi Jen!

Welcome.

So um.. do you like Starbucks?

·
Registered
926 Posts
No one likes Starbucks!

It's hot dirt filtered water with cream, sugar, caramel, and fucking sprinkles to cover up the shit flavor that is coffee :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ha! That's funny. I honestly don't like coffee at all. I wish i did because it would be much cheaper than the Monster I drink every morning. (Well maybe not one from Starbucks). :headshake:

Thanks for the welcome!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Welcome from another lady ZX10 rider!! :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks KK! Good to see some more girl riders! :)

Kone, I can assure you that is not the case! Lol

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,368 Posts
No one likes Starbucks!

You know what, you guys are probably right. It's that what I am trying to figure out is... Well um.. how is it that for a company like Starbucks that sucks and has hot dirty water, how are they managing a financial cap of just slightly over 55 BILLION?

This is just according to some financial place, you might have heard of them as NASDAQ at time of writing this post:

http://www.google.com/finance?client=ob&q=NASDAQ:SBUX

And not to mention has over 20,000 stores in 62 countries worldwide?
I have a feeling there's a few people who like Starbucks that slightly out number the 6 or 7 on here who don't.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts