Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's funny I've been registered on this site for years but not so recently picked up my new-to-me 2016 ZX-10R ABS. Rode track for some time and raced for a bit with CVMA and WERA West on my Triumph 675R. After deciding I wasn't interesting in racing anymore (not for poor people) it was time for a fun bike. I just happened to stumble across this great deal and next thing you know I picked up this bike in September 2017 with 1,800 miles on the clock.

4 days later she had a FTEcu reflash with autoblip enables and I was flogging her around Willw Springs Raceway. What a track to get acquainted to your first literbike! :grin2:. Since then I've added an SC Project exhaust, Zero Gravity Corsa windscreen and just been having a blast. This thing is a monster!

Attachments

·
Registered
254 Posts
Welcome to the Kawasaki world. I started with a Yamaha R6, and was looking for an R1. Im not sure how, but i ended up with a zx10r anniversary, I never looked back. In fact, turned around and bought my wife a 300. every bike sense them has been Kawasaki. All sports bike, Im not into anything else when it comes to bikes. Now Im looking at another zx10r, I can only reach the track 5-10times a year, so its mostly just street riding for me.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Me and hopefully a couple buddies are gonna ride around Malibu and the Snake this Friday. Come on out if you are not gonna be at work. We could meet up at the Lookout at 1-2 pm. Lemme know. Ya, Big Willow is a fast track to flogg the new machine. Be careful on turn 8...ha ha ha.

·
Registered
456 Posts
:welcome: great looking zx10r!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone!

HTML:
Bwahahahaha!

Is that your profile pic from Grinder?
Yes, and various other sites not to be named :x

Me and hopefully a couple buddies are gonna ride around Malibu and the Snake this Friday. Come on out if you are not gonna be at work. We could meet up at the Lookout at 1-2 pm. Lemme know. Ya, Big Willow is a fast track to flogg the new machine. Be careful on turn 8...ha ha ha.
Sorry about the late reply. I work in Santa Barbra during the day so it's difficult for me to be anywhere near Oxnard before 6pm. Thank you for the invite!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts