Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered a set of GB covers for my 2021 ZX10R! Looks killer! Bonamici levers, lever guards and Graves sliders are on the way. I also ordered an exhaust which i will keep as a surprise :) Take a look! Fitment was spot on. Had to take some screws off of the fairings to allow for some play but didn't have to remove them all the way. Once you remove some of the screws it allows for some flex and wiggle room to get a wobble socket into the top right screw on the clutch case cover. The other two are easily accessible without any obstructions. Figured i would post this up for anyone who was wondering how they fit on the new 2021 models. I love them! They look great!
Tire Fuel tank Wheel Automotive fuel system Automotive parking light
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Motor vehicle Automotive lighting
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
831 Posts
Nice upgrade. I really like how the GB versions cover up the brown colour of the OEM compoents.

How heavy are both of these covers? I'm leaning towards the GB option when I get some but would prefer something like the TST versions if they're lighter

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice upgrade. I really like how the GB versions cover up the brown colour of the OEM compoents.

How heavy are both of these covers? I'm leaning towards the GB option when I get some but would prefer something like the TST versions if they're lighter
You're worried about the weight? I have no idea what they weigh.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Yes I consider weight. I've never held GB covers in my hand but I'm hoping they're fairly lightweight given they're not made of metal.

·
Registered
34 Posts

Dude, they are plastic and very light. They are the best covers we have used for racing for ease of use, protection and weight. We've run them on our last half dozen race bikes.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

·
Registered
831 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts