Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dropping in to say hello before my years of endless lurking and searching begin.

Just picked up my brand new 2014 black and green machine on Monday. First time I've ever owned a brand new bike, so my excitement is through the roof. This is be a street machine, handling mostly commuting with some spirited riding on the weekends. Pretty excited to put some miles on the odometer as Spring arrives in Middle TN.

Just wanted to send out an early thank you to the contributors here. I've been a member of a few car forums for the last 10 years and can confidently say that forums like these are invaluable, especially to new owners. Keep it up guys.

Thanks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Born and raised in Smyrna. I'm out in Cool Springs now. Parents and inlaws are still in Smyrna/Lavergne so I'm over there a lot though.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no, but I have a good buddy who's constantly referencing them. I'll probably join them soon. I want to get some more saddle time before I do any group rides. It's been a few years since I've owned any bikes, so I want to knock the rust off pretty good, especially riding such a capable machine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts