Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm stuck way up here in Maine. It will be, at the very least, another month before I can ride. Just thought I would state my sob story so you southern riders can feel sorry for me.

Anyone else in the same boat? If so, what signs do you wait to see before you take your first ride of the season. For me it's after a large enough rain to wash most of the Salt/sand off the major roads.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Sorry to hear. Yeah I'm still looking at another few weeks probably here in VA. Usually here once the weather breaks and the salts/sand is gone...I'm ready to rock.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
yea im in RI and this rain we just had here over the weekend was great for washing the streets and highways. Just gotta keep the fingers crossed that we dont have any freak snow storms for the duration.

·
Registered
265 Posts
So I'm stuck way up here in Maine. It will be, at the very least, another month before I can ride. Just thought I would state my sob story so you southern riders can feel sorry for me.

Anyone else in the same boat? If so, what signs do you wait to see before you take your first ride of the season. For me it's after a large enough rain to wash most of the Salt/sand off the major roads.
I'm here in NH and I'm in the same boat as you. Looking like mid April.

·
Registered
987 Posts
over hear in ct was cold as f*ck today. like 05ZixxR said keep those fingers crossed!!

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Whatup peeps? Hailing from york county maine and am gonna go batshit if I see another flake of snow. Bike is tor down for winter hop up and need to get crackin.:thumbsup:

BTW...good to see another Kwak from Maine. I think that makes 3 of us now. lol

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
I'm a little further away from ya'll over here in Iowa. I put 281 miles on last weekend in 60º weather, little windy. Snow now covers the entire ground again.:headshake Good thing is though it's about 42º right now and suppose to be really warm the rest of the week.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts