Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
They are to be released retail on Sept 1st. The price is said to be realatively the same as the Q1's. I have been asking my shops here (AMR Superbikes, Dade County Motorsports) since the beginning of July if there were to be early releases and they were told no. The latest SportRider mag did a spread on these tires and they left impressed. Yup, I'm a Dunlop guy.:mrgreen:

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
after reading it says it has a hard center which i need for all the straight roads around here would like to get a set of these or the Bt016's.. Not sure yet..

·
Registered
377 Posts
after reading it says it has a hard center which i need for all the straight roads around here would like to get a set of these or the Bt016's.. Not sure yet..
I went from 208s to 2CTs to BT016s. I know the 208's don't compare to the other two, but I love the 016s. IMO, they are better than the 2CTs as I feel considerably more confident on them, not to mention I'm breaking the 3600 miles mark on this rear (need a new one). I could only muster 2700 out of a 2CT.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
I installed the Dunlop Qualifiers on my 10R and couldnt believe the difference over the stock pieces of shit Bridgestones that came on the bike. The Dunlops are 100 times better, I still cant get over the difference in the way the bike hooks up. I have SOO much more confidence running the Dunlops. Cant wait for the new version

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
looks like an interesting new tire, i also switched to qualifiers from diablos and the bike hooks up 10x better than it did with that diablo back there, althought the only complaint i have is this tire seems to break loose extremely easy compared to others on hard decel. maybe its just the bike? if this new dunlop is better in that aspect it will be second to none in my opinion

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
I had the same problem with the OEM dunlops an dthe shinko i have now...
My bridgestones never had that problem..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts