Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work at a motorcycle dealership as a salesman, I have always loved the zx-10. not too long ago a 2004 zx-10 came in on trade and I had to have it so I bought her. I was very active on the 600rr forums when I had my cbr so figured I would stop by and see whats up. anyway here's the slut ImageUploadedByMO Free1408730278.239310.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
welcome! what dealership do you work at? I'm from orlando/Ocala, nice bike by the way

if you are familiar with the Ocala area you've probably heard of ride now power sports, we bought out streits motorsports in gainesville so now it's ridenow up here in gainesville. and thanks man. really liking it so far!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
welcome! what dealership do you work at? I'm from orlando/Ocala, nice bike by the way
not sure if any of these responses are showing up so sorry if you get a bunch of notifications lol i work at ride now powersports, its the same one from Ocala but we bought out another dealership in gainesville so Im up here now. and thanks im loving the zx10 so far.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Nice bike! Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
4,167 Posts

You too? Small world man. In Orlando now, grew up in Ocala, then Daytona after high school.

Lilholtzx, welcome to the forum man!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

1 - 11 of 11 Posts