Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I’m new to Kawasaki been a hater most of my life but then I got older and kinda realized Kawasaki as a brand is always updating and making there bikes better and the rest are kinda playing catch up (now I am just talking drag racing and not GP racing because ill take a R1M any day). So I changed it up a bit this is my first Kawasaki and my first 1K drag bike. Before I had a nitrous Hayabusa and then built a turbo busa with great success.
Now for my bike its a 2014 zx10r with nothing really crazy going on other than a full power commander setup and a evil arm,Brock’s clutch mod and cushion, lowered front and back and strapped,and over winter ill be doing an air shifter instead of the quick shifter along with Brock’s drag shock.

See you all on the forum and maybe at the track

Attachments

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hello all,
I’m new to Kawasaki been a hater most of my life but then I got older and kinda realized Kawasaki as a brand is always updating and making there bikes better and the rest are kinda playing catch up (now I am just talking drag racing and not GP racing because ill take a R1M any day).
WSBK Champions 3 years in a row? Yamaha isn't even competitive... :dontknow:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts