Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 498 Posts

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
sounds like a bad idea
DIY on the heart of your 14K investment.
sounds like a bad idea to you maybe.. some people aren't afraid to get their hands dirty. not like its 14k down the drain if it doesnt work. at most a reflash or new ECU. not 14k. relax.

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Wow thats crazy!!!! I wish they released this stuff way sooner, I have been flashing GSXR and busa ECU's with the boost by smith stuff. To bad I'm getting rid of the 10r to take advantage of this :-(

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Holy shit. Might be worth investigating. If i could do all the editing myself on a computer just like Guhl does it would be sweet.

Edit - Yikes, just saw how much it is to purchase the Bin Files. Screw that.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
The files are for all kawi/Mitsubishi ecu models?. U might be able to purchase just what u need no?

·
Registered
694 Posts
HUh? Look at what? Am I blind? I dont see anything. There is no link to anything. :dontknow:

·
Registered
694 Posts
Wow, so for $350, it turns your stock ECU into the race ECU, you dont need a special harness and you get to keep your headlights? YES PLEASE!!!!!

·
Registered
836 Posts
Is that possible ?

Need to be worry if the knowledge of the tuner are limited.

If you can go back to the starting point of the original program of the zx-10r, well that's not that bad.

Hope somebody who know better is stuff then me could see if the free thing are free.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Hum, well, it is very tempting. Unfortunately my race sponsorship from Visa has fallen thru, but maybe down the road. I would love to get all that stuff and not have to install a new wiring harness.

On another note, when Garth says you can buy individual bin files, that would mean like, just buying the fuel map tuning and the launch control for $100 each? Or getting all features for $700? Is that the deal?

·
Registered
685 Posts
Subscribed for updates

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
we've been using this service for awhile. results are phenomenal. the suzuki tunes are mindblowingly good. care to run a quickshifter off the ecu? no problem. they're working on yamaha right now too.

·
Registered
685 Posts
So, looking thru the forums over there, it seems alot more difficult than tuning a PC3/V... Haven't downloaded the software to play around but might just stick with sending the ECU out. Who's going to be first to try this?

1 - 20 of 498 Posts